Roger Thomas Glass, Studio Sale
Saturday June 26, Sunday June 27th
By Invitation and appointment time slot only.
In the last two months, a small team has been working to ready Roger’s studio to share the materials and inspirations he utilized to create his paintings in glass. You are invited to attend the Glass Studio Sale on Saturday June 26 & June 27, 2021 from 10am to 5pm. You have been selected for this limited event because of your special relationship with Roger during his life.
- Each invitee will be limited to a 75 minute appointment time due to Covid and accessibility restrictions.
- Starting at 10am, 5 slots will be available every hour.
- Email your date and time preferences to firstname.lastname@example.org, Appointment slots will be booked in order of receipt & you will receive a confirmation via email of your date & time.
- One ‘helper’ is allowed to accompany you during your appointment time, however there will be a limit of one transaction only.
- Per Covid, MASKS will be REQUIRED for entry and will need to be WORN AT ALL TIMES while in the studio.
- Wear close toed shoes, and we recommend long sleeve shirts.
- BRING your own work gloves and glass packing material.
- This is a cash preferred event. Credit/Debit will be available, but will include a transaction fee. Receipts will be provided.
As Roger’s colleagues, students, and friends, this invitation-only event is a way to continue the creative process, with the materials and tools, that were such an integral part of Roger’s life, now in your hands. If you are interested in attending and would like a time slot on either Saturday June 26th or Sunday June 27th, please email Kathleen Sheard at email@example.com.
Items available for sale include sheet glass in various colors, frit, stringers, old/rare glass, fused sample pieces large and small, fine tools, glass grinders & saws, mica, hand tools, shelves, and more.
“With age, after enough history and experience sinks in, the temporal nature of building becomes apparent and I am left with the realization that it is the effort, not the object, that gives merit to the doing. Art is the detritus of the creative act, and creating is a worthwhile goal for my life.” – Roger V Thomas
If you have not already done so, please visit his In Memoriam page, scroll to the bottom and leave your favorite memory of our self-described “maker of things”. < In Memoriam – Roger Thomas Glass>
Kathleen Sheard, RVT Studio Estate Sale Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Kim Dodge, Personal Representative/ Executor, Roger Thomas Estate email@example.com